At least 11 people, mostly civilians, have been killed, while more than one hundred have been injured, by a most indiscriminate Zionazi attack against the civilian (mostly refugees from Tel Aviv and other parts of Israel) population of the ghetto.
Among the deadly victims are two children (11 years and seven months of age respectively) and one pregnant woman.
The cowardly and criminal Zionist forces attacked with rocket launchers and air bombings.
Source: Público[es], Window into Palestine.
Some scheduled protests worldwide (from Mondoweiss):
Here is a list of Emergency Global Actions for Gaza being planned around the world. Please tweet @southsouth or @riverdryfilm or email email@example.com to add events to the list.
TONIGHT, Wed 14 Nov
- Jerusalem | Damascus Gate, 7:00 p.m.
- Ramallah | al Manara Square, 7:00 p.m.
- Bethlehem | Manger Square, 7:30 p.m.
- Tel Aviv | Ehud Barak's doorstep, 8:00 p.m.
- Istanbul | al Fateh Mosque, 9:00 p.m.
- London | Israeli Embassy
- Quebec | Hall Building, Concordia University, 1455 de Maisonneuve West, 6:00 p.m. [link]
TOMORROW, Thu 15 Nov
- George Mason Uni | Free Speech Sq, 1:30 p.m. [link]
- Nashville | Centennial Park, 3:00 pm [link]
- Washington D.C. | Israeli Embassy, 3:30 p.m.
- San Francisco | Israeli Consulate, 5:15 p.m. [link]
- New York | Israeli Consulate, 42nd Street & 2nd Ave, 5:00 p.m. [link]
- Boston | 4:30 p.m., Copley Square [link]
- Chicago | Outside Obama HQ, 130 E Randolph Street, 4:00 p.m. [link]
- Montreal | Hall Building, Concordia University, 5:00 p.m.
- Vancouver | The Art Gallery, 5:00 p.m.
- Toronto | Israeli Consulate, 180 Bloor Street (east of St. George TTC), 6:00 p.m.
- London | Israeli Embassy, 5:30 p.m.
- Brighton (UK) | Outside EcoStream HQ, 12:00 p.m. [twitter]
- Brighton (UK) | Victoria Gardens, 5:30 p.m. [link]
- Bradford (UK) | 4.30 p.m. [link]
- Oxford (UK) | Cornmarket Street, 4:00 p.m. [link]
- Dublin | Israeli Embassy, 5:30 p.m.
- Belfast | City Hall, 7:00 p.m.
- Paris | Ministry of Justice, 6 p.m. [link]
- Jerusalem | Outside Hebrew University, 12:00 p.m.
- Beirut | Cola, 10:00 a.m.
- Sydney | Parmatta Town Hall, 6pm [link]
FRIDAY, 16 Nov
- Cairo | Tahrir Square
- Washington D.C. | March from State Department, 6:00 p.m.
- San Francisco | Israeli Consulate, 4:00 p.m. [link]
- Manchester (UK) | Picadilly Gardens, 5 p.m.
SATURDAY, 17 Nov
(Provisional news item - gotta go).