I just do not have time or energies to keep up to date with everything that happens. But important things are happening in the last days anyhow:
- Yemen: Saleh massacres protesters, protests grow and grow as result.
- Bahrain: Khalifa and Ibn Saud massacre protesters, demolish icon statue, protests continue.
- Syria: El Assad massacres protesters, protests continue.
- Egypt votes on mediocre constitutional reforms (many oppose as they are seen as too limited and undemocratic reforms).
- France begins air intervention in Libya. Sarkozy goes cocky.
A lot to discuss but I'll leave it at that for now.
Update (Mar 20): what seems to be a large demo at Agadir (Morocco):
I could not gather more info yet but I follow with particular interest the situation in Morocco because it is very much ripe for revolution. It is in fact long overdue.