A group of some 10 nazis ambushed and beat with sticks two antifascists when they left a concert in support of social centers. One of the victims ended up with brain hemorrhage, though it is expected she will be able to leave hospital next week.
In the last months nazi attacks have grown in intensity in the city of the Rhône:
- a young man was attacked for wearing a Che Guevara button, being incapacitated as result for 45 days
- in September 25th some nazis at Rebeyne attempted to break up a demo against the new anti-immigantion law
- in October nazis infiltrated the pension defense demonstrations, acting violently in an attempt to discredit the labor movement
- in October 1st, under police protection, a nazi gang attempted to break a feminist demo
- in October 22nd the nazis of Rebeyne and the Olympique Lyonnais hooligans staged an anti-immigration demo in the city, clashing with the general strike demos. The clashes resulted in two arrested antifascists, who are being judged these days, and not a single effective arrest among the hundreds of armed nazis who marched by the city that day
All this implies that these acolytes of Ratzinger (I say for the Hitler's Youth and Inquisition hobbies, which they share) would not be at large if the "democrats" in power would not allow them to or even encourage them to.
Let's not forget that neither Hitler nor Franco would have ever reached power would not have been for the tolerance and support of the so-called "democrats", who at the end of the day are not interested in anything really democratic but just in the persistence of the dictatorship of Capitalism under any form.